Good Morning

Good Morning from a clear but breezy Scotland.

Well more money leaves our pockets, not just flight tickets,mattress,hoover and today after a call from Toyota. We can add warranty upto 12 years now so the Aygo has another 2 years now.
Also could have a trailer, BJ micro max wide track. Don't know if we will ever use it, but it's a just incase we venture across the water next winter.

So after a day inside as was damp yesterday, today a drive around the coast to Edinburgh for xmas market and lights.

So if you still have a few shackles in your pocket, Dont tell your partner as they will take if from you. Have a lovely day and enjoy what ever you fancy doing.

Good Norning from damp miserable looking weather day in Lochgelly.

Completely different from yesterday as it was lovely, had a great day. Nice drive around the outskirts and then a wander around the streets of Edinburgh. Bit of a confusing to get into the park as lots of fences in the way, but a nice man, or woman...well it was a guy in a skirt,stockings and female attire, . So hopefully to not offend anyone. Let's just say a "Shim".
But the person walked to end and came back to tell us there was a way in, so very nice of shim.
Then wander around xmas market and lights. A warning if your going with kids, get a second mortgage on your home as your paying 8 to 10 quid a ride.

Well today need to che k water pump as dont sound right and sorted out sock draw as we are poor need to stitch up the holes in them. So I said to Chris How do you get you foot in if you stich up the hole....I am sure that will turn black and blue.

Have a grand day what ever the weather.

soul buddies

Subscriber
Good Norning from damp miserable looking weather day in Lochgelly.

Completely different from yesterday as it was lovely, had a great day. Nice drive around the outskirts and then a wander around the streets of Edinburgh. Bit of a confusing to get into the park as lots of fences in the way, but a nice man, or woman...well it was a guy in a skirt,stockings and female attire, . So hopefully to not offend anyone. Let's just say a "Shim".
But the person walked to end and came back to tell us there was a way in, so very nice of shim.
Then wander around xmas market and lights. A warning if your going with kids, get a second mortgage on your home as your paying 8 to 10 quid a ride.

Well today need to che k water pump as dont sound right and sorted out sock draw as we are poor need to stitch up the holes in them. So I said to Chris How do you get you foot in if you stich up the hole....I am sure that will turn black and blue.

Have a grand day what ever the weather.
This is the ride that graham/Shirl pete/Deb and myself went on :) well worth the money :)
4EC4AC10-90DD-45E6-BEEB-73B0EFFCFB4D.jpeg

Last edited: