Good Morning

davensue

Subscriber
Goooooooooood morning from the normal sunshine and warm breeze on the Algarve, plenty to do, so best get on with my jobs. Get the sunlounger out, table out, get the Guinness out. Daily exercise of getting on and off the sunlounger. The list just goes on and on.........(y)(y)
When I saw you the other day I thought how knackered you looked ,take it easy Steve and don't over do it :cool::cool::cool:

Uncle Tony

Subscriber
Goooooooooood morning from a bright and breezy day on the Algarve, a little bit chilly so we is off to Seville for a few days with the gang to test out the hotel beds and take in the sights...(y)(y)
HOTEL BEDS ?? HOTEL BEDS ?? You'd better be careful when you get back to your RV - I sense the possibility of a major sulk - She might not let you back in again.

Harumph. I don't know !!

Morning from Damp Lochgelly.

Well we succumb to the Sunday Sales and bought a new mattress, but after 2 years of should we , or not....We Have.
Eventually after trying many, went for the Hypnos King. So do we need to go to sleep by " look in my eyes, my eyes, not around my eyes, but into my eyes .?"
Delivery 23rd December ??.

And a new Hoover from that electrical shop, who have taken over the world. But it really did not cost us, as we used E Vouchers from card spending. But we took out too much and we now have a Credit Note.

So if anyone is needing it to help in buying a gift for your loved one, you can have this one..we can post for cost of first class stamp.

Oh credit note is for 1p ! !.

Have a lovely day

MikeyRV

Subscriber
Morning from Damp Lochgelly.

Well we succumb to the Sunday Sales and bought a new mattress, but after 2 years of should we , or not....We Have.
Eventually after trying many, went for the Hypnos King. So do we need to go to sleep by " look in my eyes, my eyes, not around my eyes, but into my eyes .?"
Delivery 23rd December ??.

And a new Hoover from that electrical shop, who have taken over the world. But it really did not cost us, as we used E Vouchers from card spending. But we took out too much and we now have a Credit Note.

So if anyone is needing it to help in buying a gift for your loved one, you can have this one..we can post for cost of first class stamp.

Oh credit note is for 1p ! !.

Have a lovely day
we got a new mattress about two months ago, used company called custom mattress. They cut to whatever size, thickness etc you want, delivered in less than a week, ten year guaranteed. Top service, got two free pillows also.

we got a new mattress about two months ago, used company called custom mattress. They cut to whatever size, thickness etc you want, delivered in less than a week, ten year guaranteed. Top service, got two free pillows also.
As I usually do, what can you chuck in then..He would not go for a TV and Settee. But got 4 pillows, value 40 quid.
So guess what the Grandkids are getting for Christmas !.