Going Fiching

Gareth62

Subscriber
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Microfiche for the Ford F53 Chassis and V10 Engine also early Cortina Mk2 and Mk3 ones

Gareth62

Subscriber
I’ve just bought a Ford microfiche reader but now looking for the above fiches.

Got it on eBay And picked up from near Stonehenge last weekend

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
I know someone who used to have a lot of Vauxhall microfisch & there's a chap somewhere around Peterborough who probably does have most of the Ford stuff from when they went digital, I remember hearing that he'd cleared out the stores of all the NOS stuff that was still kicking around from the 60's, 70's & maybe a bit later when he retired from the parts department (early 2000's). I'll ask a mate who still works there if he knows anything.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Spoken to my mate, he said he threw away a microfisch reader last week.......no fisch though they're long gone, the guy who i think acquired most of the old stock hasn't been seen for a few years but still had his 1600e last time my mate saw him. It was worth asking.

Gareth62

Subscriber
Spoken to my mate, he said he threw away a microfisch reader last week.......no fisch though they're long gone, the guy who i think acquired most of the old stock hasn't been seen for a few years but still had his 1600e last time my mate saw him. It was worth asking.
Thanks for trying

motor roamin

Subscriber
Bugger I could have saved a trip I have a microfiche viewer and load of 70's slides but no ford unfortunately I do have all the range/land rover, MG JAG and possibly other British leyland cars of that era, out of curiosity what did it cost you?