Fleetwood superduty

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Asked the question and logged off not heard of since . Strange - maybe he has found out the answer to his problem from another source. be nice to know what the problem was.

old mo

Subscriber
Asked the question and logged off not heard of since . Strange - maybe he has found out the answer to his problem from another source. be nice to know what the problem was.
"Manifold" problems on a Fleetwood superduty.........

Why you no read the thread, Bill... :001_tongue:

.............................. :001_rolleyes::wink::rofl::rofl:drink

Landy Lover

Subscriber
"Manifold" problems on a Fleetwood superduty.........

Why you no read the thread, Bill... :001_tongue:

.............................. :001_rolleyes::wink::rofl::rofl:drink
Funnily enough I did Mo and realised that the OP had a blog ---- and on that blog he put the following question instead of putting it with his question

Hi I'm after a bit of advice, I'm new to rving and have recently purchased a fleetwood c class superduty, with problems already manifold gaskets blowing and manifold bolts sheared off. Does anyone no where I can purchase manifolds and gaskets from for this and how do I tell if it's got an egr valve fitted.
Many thanks. Brett

old mo

Subscriber
Funnily enough I did Mo and realised that the OP had a blog ---- and on that blog he put the following question instead of putting it with his question

16 Poky out tounge threads aimed at me over the last three and a half years from you ... :sad::wink::lol:

Thought I was going to pull one back.... but not to be... :sad:

Here is one for you anyway... :001_tongue:

:thumbup::rofl: