Filling my lpg habitation tank

I have just bought a e450 class my habitation tank has a screw fitting unlike my lpg motor tank , I live in Spain where do I get it filled up please thanks in advance

I have just bought a e450 class my habitation tank has a screw fitting unlike my lpg motor tank , I live in Spain where do I get it filled up please thanks in advance
Where about in Spain are you? Fellow RVOC member has in his signature links to BOTH LPG locations in Spain and Europe. (y)

Olley

Subscriber
As Mick said I have links for LPG, but they are well out of date. Many more garages in Spain sell LPG now than a few years ago.

Hi live near Murcia , still not found a tank adapter in Spain yet , also the ones they sell in uk can you screw your European adapters to them , don't fancy traveling back to uk just to fill up domestic tank

Bigpeetee

If the motor LPG can be filled, is it just an adaptopr that can be unscrewed and moved on to the other tank?

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
Hmmm I think Larry what our man also needs which is being missed by all is the US tank fitting to the Euro fitting so an 'Acme' fitting to whatever other country he is in, so ideal set would be this one but showing as out of stock.......
http://www.lpgshop.co.uk/acme-to-all-europe-refill-adapters-set/
If he already has the acme to UK fitting then to use the adapter that you posted the link to then it needs to be the type that can be unscrewed, hopefully it is but not all are, look for a joint line in the brass to see if it can be unscrewed then Larry's fitting should do the trick (y)
Pay your tenner subscription and it will open up a whole world of extra help and advice as then you will be able to search for past advice on the subject. Oh and big welcome from us to the club (y)(y)

John Hirrell

Subscriber
Hi mark , had the same problem , you need an ACME adaptor with a rear screw thread to fit a ordinary coupler to ,fortunately i found a B.P. Garage in Fuengirola with the correct fittings, i dont know if all BP garages have the same ones ....worth a try ,...cheers