fifth wheel set of tyres for sale

Robert Evans

Subscriber
Hi I have a set of four new tyres and one complete spare wheel and tyre for sale, they are brand new shipped over from the USA last August. we no longer have our fifth wheel and new owners did not want to pay for a new set of tyres, photos attached, they cost £850 new, we are prepared to take £500 collected from Doddington, Kent. if you need them delivered just let me know where to and i can get you a delivery cost.

thanks
Robert & Sandra

Attachments

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Mmmmmm, I've just bought some for my latest aquisition, I might still be interested though as they're 10 ply & I had to get a couple in a hurry to get it home & could only get van/suv tyres which have the correct load rating but are a bit more flexible on the sidewall. I actually need 6/7 as mine is triple axle. I'll have a think.....

Robert Evans

Subscriber
ok no problem I only have the five but one is on a steel wheel rim, I had the same problem when in Spain in the hot weather I had two blow outs in a week. Cost me a fortune for 4x4 tyres and had trouble getting the weight rating, so I ordered a full set delivered to my home in Kent. We didn't take them to Spain on our last trip and decided to sell the trailer but new owners didn't want to buy new tyres, are you far away from Kent?

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
I'm in Peterborough, but my son lives in Gravesend, so I could either get him to pick them up (if I buy them) or ask you to drop them off. Let me see how easily I can get another 1 or 2.