Sold F350 King Ranch Super Duty

motor roamin

Subscriber
Due to Covid all our plans have changed so our 2008 F350 is now surplus to requirements MOT 23/01/ 21 so just done, imported and registered by Nigel (correctly done) registered private HGV (y) class 4 MOT in super condition owes me 20k so that's the starting point but open to offers deals need a JCB 3CX give me a call 0797 475 8989, more pic available just PM or call me (y)

A87E84B5-8A71-40B3-B54B-88EEA1C05BDB_1_105_c.jpeg0A6E5E0D-6E4C-4566-ABCB-A4B9645DC69C_1_105_c.jpeg727692B7-1DC5-464D-87F3-4A0BFF9E3B2E_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:

motor roamin

Subscriber
By the way, I've seen JCB 3CXs range from £600 to £36,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't think a £600 JCB would last long to be fair I was thinking somewhere in the 20k range though I don't profess to know enough to know if I'm looking at value for money lol.

bit of an auction going now :)
I’ll raise you £15.00 a week
Be very careful what you wish for ask Members on here about my Charity Auctions I'm quite a good pick pocket :rofl:

rig7944

Subscriber
By the way, I've seen JCB 3CXs range from £600 to £36,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The newer UCB are sh..t no power du to euro 6
Down grading
I deliver plant to site every one is complaining of lack of power
Companie has over 3000 jcb products
Now changeover to hitachi that’s what the ground workers are asking for
Everyone is complaining about new jcb
So buy a old one

motor roamin

Subscriber
The newer UCB are sh..t no power du to euro 6
Down grading
I deliver plant to site every one is complaining of lack of power
Companie has over 3000 jcb products
Now changeover to hitachi that’s what the ground workers are asking for
Everyone is complaining about new jcb
So buy a old one
Thanks for that I may well be picking brains on here before purchase My leaning was towards a low hour older one with minimal electronics on it but I could be thinking totally wrong as it not's my field of expertise, though my thinking is make sure pins and holes are not worn it's well greased so looked after hydraulic pipes not cracked no leaks no oily rams or rust on them, engines and gearboxes I understand so not much of a problem there, but that is where my expertise kind of ends.

Euro 6 would be out of my price range but anything euro 6 will have different problems all our trucks are euro 6 and bring DPF problems yet no mechanical problems and cost more in down time and repairs than any trucks I have ever owned.