Lol - Yes we get him in for a quarter of the price!! We are definitely coming!! Have decided that if we can get in to Europe we won't be too heartbroken if we can't get straight back in to England!! I am booking tunnel in next week or so and will book us on to Dieppe. If you can include us for the rest that would be great!! Really looking forward to the adventure! !!Is it cheaper seeing as your dog only has a head.
Contacting campsites today confirming the number 10. Doesn't mean your to late if you still fancy the risk that Europe won't be shut