European mini tour 2019

Sue Fletch

Subscriber
Is it cheaper seeing as your dog only has a head.
Contacting campsites today confirming the number 10. Doesn't mean your to late if you still fancy the risk that Europe won't be shut
Lol - Yes we get him in for a quarter of the price!! We are definitely coming!! Have decided that if we can get in to Europe we won't be too heartbroken if we can't get straight back in to England!! I am booking tunnel in next week or so and will book us on to Dieppe. If you can include us for the rest that would be great!! Really looking forward to the adventure! !!

Sue Fletch

Subscriber
Your in. If you fit a CB you will find it very rewarding and music to your ears. I have many followers now,but I keep running. They won't catch me. I believe radio Caroline started this way
Have had a look at the Thunderpole thingy!! Mick isn't keen on anything that means putting holes in the van!!! Are there any portable hand held ones that would work??? We are both a bit thick about this sort of technology! ! Or you could wind your windows down and turn yours up full blast so we can hear it!!!

Arthur

Subscriber
Sue in reference to Steves post :

Your in. If you fit a CB you will find it very rewarding and music to your ears. I have many followers now,but I keep running. They won't catch me. I believe radio Caroline started this way
noises similar to nails being drawn across a blackboard were coming from our CB loudspeaker during the broadcast from Steve FM.:(:( So you may have to consider military grade ear defenders with a noise cancelling facility to go with your CB(y).

Arthur

Subscriber
Sue
If you have some ariels on the roof of the RV, you may find that you have a CB ariel already fitted - the connecting cable might be already there & tucked up under the dash.

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Sue
If you have some ariels on the roof of the RV, you may find that you have a CB ariel already fitted - the connecting cable might be already there & tucked up under the dash.
how do you know which one is cb breaker breaker