E450 Wingmirror replacement

NEV3

Due to recent "handshake" with whitevanman, I'm looking for a replacement offside wingmirror for my Coachmen Concord. (Ford E450 base).

Does anyone know where I might source one. Have tried Travelworld, where I got it from , but they give a timescale of 4-6 weeks. I'm not prepared to drive it without offside mirror; doubt if it would be legal anyway, so am desperate not to miss the rest of the "summer" season.

Any ideas anyone?

regards

Nev

WeeBago

Just a chance.

Not sure if this is any use to you but I have a pair of velvec mirrors taken from a C class RV, they are the ones with a small corner mirror built in. I have googled your RV and noticed you have very large mirror arms but the mirror head looks the same? If you want to check for sure then you are welcome to borrow them I could post these to you if they are any good and you can return them when you sort yourself with new ones.

Just a thought, please let me know.

Alan.

motor roamin

Subscriber
Not sure if this is any use to you but I have a pair of velvec mirrors taken from a C class RV, they are the ones with a small corner mirror built in. I have googled your RV and noticed you have very large mirror arms but the mirror head looks the same? If you want to check for sure then you are welcome to borrow them I could post these to you if they are any good and you can return them when you sort yourself with new ones.

Just a thought, please let me know.

Alan.
See all you newbies that haven't spent a tennessee yet this is the sort of help you get on this forum........thanks were ago for the generous offer of help to a fellow member.....hope I can help you one day :thumbup:

All the best Rick

sundowner

Subscriber
Hi
check out 'kool-vue' they make (cheap but good) pattern mirrors for a lot of vehicles------if they make them, the next step is to find a retailer that will ship overseas:sad:
Good luck
Nigel & Pamala

NEV3

T[hanks to you all for your responses on this, especialy alan (Weebago). I'll contact you direct alan.

Once again, many thanks

Nev/SIZE]

NEV3

Once again many thanks to you all for your advice.

I have sourced and ordered one from Duncan at Star Spangled Banner. Realy helpful in his advice on replaceing old mirror, i.e. what to do and what NOT TO DO!

Thanks Dunk

Regards

Nev