DVLA!!!!!

Gareth62

Subscriber
Got though in the end as I found another’s number took ten mins wait in a queue but sorted it out they said they will accept an out of date passport so long as it’s not more than 3 yrs out of date but you just have to post it off with the application

Then asked if I could be passed over to the medical department about my own licence.
15 min wait this time but at least once I got though I got some news, apparently they sent a letter on the 29th Dec but it’s not arrived yet, they now want me to go for an echo cardiograph back to the same place as I had the exercise ECG, I just hope the letter hasn’t gone astray

car1966

Subscriber
Got though in the end as I found another’s number took ten mins wait in a queue but sorted it out they said they will accept an out of date passport so long as it’s not more than 3 yrs out of date but you just have to post it off with the application

Then asked if I could be passed over to the medical department about my own licence.
15 min wait this time but at least once I got though I got some news, apparently they sent a letter on the 29th Dec but it’s not arrived yet, they now want me to go for an echo cardiograph back to the same place as I had the exercise ECG, I just hope the letter hasn’t gone astray
They probably never sent it but they may send it now if the tea break doesn't get in the way,:think:, best of luck