Dealers who will do part X with an RV

sundowner

Subscriber
JJ at CCTV in mildenhall Suffolk may be able to help, I know he has handled euroboxes in the past.
In my honest opinion---- you will be MUCH better off selling yours then you have a much better choice of the market------- you could finish up with the wrong motorhome because that's all you could get on a part exchange,
Even if it means taking a bit on the price of yours----- you would at least have cash to negotiate on your motorhome!!!
Take a look at Niesmann bischoff flair on google-and mobi!e.de---- our 2004 will be in UK and for sale next month

jenmelmar

Subscriber
JJ at CCTV in mildenhall Suffolk may be able to help, I know he has handled euroboxes in the past.
In my honest opinion---- you will be MUCH better off selling yours then you have a much better choice of the market------- you could finish up with the wrong motorhome because that's all you could get on a part exchange,
Even if it means taking a bit on the price of yours----- you would at least have cash to negotiate on your motorhome!!!
Take a look at Niesmann bischoff flair on google-and mobi!e.de---- our 2004 will be in UK and for sale next month
Hello, thanks for the advice. I do agree and would far prefer to sell privately, so I am hoping that will happen. We have several months before we are back in the UK but will try to decide what we will exchange for. I checked out the Neismann but it is almost 9 metres and we really want to downsize-so 8 metres max. I know we will miss the space, but we will be house/pet sitting a lot of the time so not living in it full time . Thanks very much for your suggestions though :)

sundowner

Subscriber
Hello,. I checked out the Neismann but it is almost 9 metres and we really want to downsize-so 8 metres max. I know we will miss the space, but we will be house/pet sitting a lot of the time so not living in it full time . Thanks very much for your suggestions though :)
Hi, not trying to push you into ours but it is 7.9 m so would fit your size------ ours is probably too old for you anyway???
In my opinion that type of motorhome would suit you after an RV as rear wheel drive and very good ground clearance ( the n+b arto is on a fiat so front wheel drive)
Ours is going on e bay as we can no longer legally drive it as are now both Portuguese residents--- we will stay in UK until it is sold then buy a Portuguese registered motorhome

jenmelmar

Subscriber
Hi, not trying to push you into ours but it is 7.9 m so would fit your size------ ours is probably too old for you anyway???
In my opinion that type of motorhome would suit you after an RV as rear wheel drive and very good ground clearance ( the n+b arto is on a fiat so front wheel drive)
Ours is going on e bay as we can no longer legally drive it as are now both Portuguese residents--- we will stay in UK until it is sold then buy a Portuguese registered motorhome
Thanks again, but yes, we would want something newer-ours is a 2011 so we will loook for something newer than that as we will have to upgrade. Will see what we can get for ours in the end :)

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
He is well known for RV repairs, servicing etc and based near wolverhampton, he may know a buyer for your rv and possibly know of something for sale that suits your requirements ? His phone no. Is 07968 429111
It might be worth speaking with Duncan at Star Spangled Spanner - if Just RV's have shut down as has been suggested elsewhere (I dont know whether its the case) Duncan may know of someone looking for a van like yours and he has forgotten more about RV's than I will wever have learnt !! - 01522 778944

jenmelmar

Subscriber
It might be worth speaking with Duncan at Star Spangled Spanner - if Just RV's have shut down as has been suggested elsewhere (I dont know whether its the case) Duncan may know of someone looking for a van like yours and he has forgotten more about RV's than I will wever have learnt !! - 01522 778944
Thanks so much for this advice-we will cetainley look into it and contact him if we don't get any offers on here :) Might be good to have a chat with him anyway-thanks :)