Custom box

RRV

Subscriber
Hi does anyone know anyone who can fabricate a checker plate (or something similar) box to go on my trailer

Measurements - 2000 mm wide - 800 mm deep 900 mm high - front opening door approx

Similar to this item on eBay 112572496907

Would of said Mark's Minions, but I am sure they have there hands full of official multi million pound work, as well as my endless list of bits when they get time.

But on a serious note. Dont think you would get much cheaper than listed cost of that size.

Reactions: RRV

evopower

Subscriber
Hi does anyone know anyone who can fabricate a checker plate (or something similar) box to go on my trailer

Measurements - 2000 mm wide - 800 mm deep 900 mm high - front opening door approx

This company made my box for the back of the Lexington.

They will make it to how you want it any size and thickness

Screenshot_20180726-164336_Gallery.jpg

jayandjen

Subscriber
I can , but only in sheet ally.
I wont fold checkerplate in my tooling.
It's very big , it may need internally segmenting. For strength.whats going in it ?

Check your measurements and send me a pm I will cost it for you.

Jay

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber

View attachment 25291
Nice job

RV Neal

Subscriber

View attachment 25291
That looks tasty! My Lexington has got a rear "boot" so the rear-mounted spare is on a hinged mount so that it drops down to allow access to the boot. This fact precludes me having a useful rear box!

Daybreaker

Subscriber

Custom box? They will catch you, if they don’t have I have 12 bottles of tomintoui please