Cuckoo Fair 2020 Nr Lewes, East Sussex 22nd to 26th May

Jimbo99

Subscriber

RV Neal

Subscriber
I've just looked at their webpage (19:20hrs 23/03/2020) and there's nothing to say it's cancelled (yet!). The Downton Cuckoo Fair is cancelled; could this be the source of confusion? Or am I a blind numpty?

adi4

Subscriber
I've just looked at their webpage (19:20hrs 23/03/2020) and there's nothing to say it's cancelled (yet!). The Downton Cuckoo Fair is cancelled; could this be the source of confusion? Or am I a blind numpty?
Cassie here - bit of useless bit of information - I was Downton Cuckoo Fair Princess when I was 16! No pics sadly, pre digital times, I had a newspaper cutting but can't remember where it is lol

paul&debra

Subscriber
As everyone suspected, this event has been cancelled. On checking our bank account, our check has never been cashed. So I guess he can just tear them up. I have emailed and said I would be happy personally to roll over the fee to the Autumn fair. But I expect you will each have different ideas.

grumpy

Subscriber
We hadn’t even paid, but whatever happens will happen.
It a bugger for all you lot that have put in all the hours organising everything then having to spend as much time running cancelling it all and usually not appreciated.
Well I’m telling you it is, thank you XXX
GRUMPY & SUSIE