Cuckoo Fair 2020 Nr Lewes, East Sussex 22nd to 26th May

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hi Everyone,

The forms for the cuckoo fair are now online. Arrive 22nd May and Leave on 26th. The Monday is a Bank Holiday.

This is a lovely meet, but restricted to 16 pitches with Electric. Past attenders have contacted me to book in advance, although a few are provisional. So I will start a list and once full, we will start a reserve list.

The cost for the Pitch including entrance for 2 Adults to the Cuckoo fair is £60 for the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night. Electric is £30 for the 4 nights, payable in cash to Adi when you arrive.

Now because this is an old fashioned Country Fair, the method of booking is also old fashioned. You have to go to the link below, download and print the Exhibitors form, and fill that out, tick the box for American Classic vehicles and mark RVOC at the top of the page. You then have to supply a photo of your RV, a cheque for the £60 and a stamped Self addressed envelope.

The organisers do not keep me informed Please contact on here, when you have sent in the form, so I can make sure there is a space for you.

https://www.laughtonshowground.co.uk/exhibitor-trade-forms

The list of attenders is as follows.

Paul & Debra Marshalls
Yogibear Marshalls
Adi4 Electricity supplies
Arthur Confirmed
Lone Ranger Confirmed
Stevekaron Confirmed
Marthas Vinyard Confirmed
Steve Martin Confirmed
Soul Buddies Confirmed
Crackfixer Confirmed
Garet62 confirmed
Larry99 Confirmed
Grumpy Confirmed
Jimbo99 Confirmed
Lee and Sheryl Confirmed
Finglish Provisional

Now Electric is dependent on Adi getting his bus back on the road, but I have every confidence in him.

The list has space for Electric for 0 more people. I think there may be some space available over the other side of the road to us, but I will have to confirm if more than 16 buses want to come. Because there are old steam traction engines and steam rollers going back and forth, we can not put electric cables over the road.

That's it we are now full. I will start a reserve list in case any drop out. If you want to come with no electric. Please contact me and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:

grumpy

Subscriber
Hiya all ,
Sorry been off grid for a couple of days.
But will definitely be there, will book tonight.
One question PAUL, as we will be in transit with bikes In trailer, should we still book under “b” American or “ g” motorbikes do you think !!!
Grumps

Crackfixer

Subscriber
Can't wait for it|
Had to leave early last year ,as our grandson wasn't well.
Hopefully we will go all the way this year.

Me and Gareth62 will take electric if its available

See you all there

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hiya all ,
Sorry been off grid for a couple of days.
But will definitely be there, will book tonight.
One question PAUL, as we will be in transit with bikes In trailer, should we still book under “b” American or “ g” motorbikes do you think !!!
Grumps
Just put b and write RVOC on form. In description put American motorhome club

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Hi Everyone,

The forms for the cuckoo fair are now online. Arrive 22nd May and Leave on 26th. The Monday is a Bank Holiday.

This is a lovely meet, but restricted to 16 pitches with Electric. Past attenders have contacted me to book in advance, although a few are provisional. So I will start a list and once full, we will start a reserve list.

The cost for the Pitch including entrance for 2 Adults to the Cuckoo fair is £60 for the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night. Electric is £30 for the 4 nights, payable in cash to Adi when you arrive.

Now because this is an old fashioned Country Fair, the method of booking is also old fashioned. You have to go to the link below, download and print the Exhibitors form, and fill that out, tick the box for American Classic vehicles and mark RVOC at the top of the page. You then have to supply a photo of your RV, a cheque for the £60 and a stamped Self addressed envelope.

The organisers do not keep me informed Please contact on here, when you have sent in the form, so I can make sure there is a space for you.

Paul & Debra Marshalls
Yogibear Marshalls
Arthur Confirmed
Lone Ranger Confirmed
Stevekaron Confirmed
Steve Martin Confirmed
Soul Buddies Confirmed
Crackfixer Confirmed
Garet62 confirmed
Larry99 Confirmed
Grumpy Confirmed
Finglish Provisional

Now Electric is dependent on Adi getting his bus back on the road, but I have every confidence in him.

The list has space for Electric for 2 more people. I think there may be some space available over the other side of the road to us, but I will have to confirm if more than 16 buses want to come. Because there are old steam traction engines and steam rollers going back and forth, we can not put electric cables over the road.
Hi Paul can you put us down for all weekend I w
Hi Everyone,

Paul & Debra Marshalls
Yogibear Marshalls
Arthur Confirmed
Lone Ranger Confirmed
Stevekaron Confirmed
Steve Martin Confirmed
Soul Buddies Confirmed
Crackfixer Confirmed
Garet62 confirmed
Larry99 Confirmed
Grumpy Confirmed
Finglish Provisional

The list has space for Electric for 2 more people. I think there may be some space available over the other side of the road to us, but I will have to confirm if more than 16 buses want to come. Because there are old steam traction engines and steam rollers going back and forth, we can not put electric cables over the road.
Hi Paul put us down for all weekend away until Thursday will pay then and will have electric
Thanks
Jim carol

paul&debra

Subscriber
Right, we may be able to take some more people on the other side of the road with Electric. Not confirmed yet, but can you express an interest if you think you might like to come. And we will see what we can do.

Gareth62

Subscriber
We are away at the moment but as soon as we are home I will do paper work and cheque and get it sent off

Electric would like it, but not essential as self sufficient ( Solar ) so if anyone needs electric more than us I would be happy to step down.

But main thing for us I would like to be sited next to Ken (Crackfixer)

Last edited:

paul&debra

Subscriber
At the moment Gareth, everyone booked in will have electric and we think we can now give electric to members parked the other side of the track, through the middle of the field.

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Hi Everyone,

Paul & Debra Marshalls
Yogibear Marshalls
Arthur Confirmed
Lone Ranger Confirmed
Stevekaron Confirmed
Steve Martin Confirmed
Soul Buddies Confirmed
Crackfixer Confirmed
Garet62 confirmed
Larry99 Confirmed
Grumpy Confirmed
Jimbo99 Confirmed
Lee and Sheryl Confirmed
Finglish Provisional

The list has space for Electric for 0 more people. I think there may be some space available over the other side of the road to us, but I will have to confirm if more than 16 buses want to come. Because there are old steam traction engines and steam rollers going back and forth, we can not put electric cables over the road.

That's it we are now full. I will start a reserve list in case any drop out. If you want to come with no electric. Please contact me and I will see what I can do.
Hi Paul cheque posted today 21/2
Thanks for organising
Jim Carol

paul&debra

Subscriber
Heard nothing from the organisers yet, it is at the end of may, so they may be waiting to see how things progress. But probably wont hold my breath.

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Been on there web site its cancelled if you want your money back its less £10 admin fee
Or roll it over to next year