Couple of queries ? ARB & ABS

Fatjap

Subscriber
Hi All, jus a couple of questions. Who is likely to stock front anti-roll bar link rod rubbers for my Monaco Knight Roadmaster chassis? Just need the ones that sit either side of the axle beam 4.Or is there an equivalent UK one available? I was grovelling around the other day and noticed they had perished.
Also I have got an intermittent ABS light that comes on at some point during most journeys, started coming on during a heavy downpour. Are the rings easily accessible for cleaning? or is this a hubs-off garage job?

Many thanks

rig7944

Subscriber
Hi All, jus a couple of questions. Who is likely to stock front anti-roll bar link rod rubbers for my Monaco Knight Roadmaster chassis? Just need the ones that sit either side of the axle beam 4.Or is there an equivalent UK one available? I was grovelling around the other day and noticed they had perished.
Also I have got an intermittent ABS light that comes on at some point during most journeys, started coming on during a heavy downpour. Are the rings easily accessible for cleaning? or is this a hubs-off garage job?

Many thanks
Anglo American in Newport south wails
He him me some poly bushes for my suspension
Well worth a try