Confused.Com

philip

Subscriber
Hi all I'm getting a bit confused just wanted to pick brains I have booked to go on the totally free weekend to Stratford, and I am also a member of the Arvclub as well which I understand a lot of you are, they are advertising same weekend exactly same totally free, is this a joint effort where we all park together or is it seperate, I also booked the national motorhome and campervan show but with rvoc and I could have picked Arvclub I just find it so confusing I think I may be losing my mind.

RV Neal

Subscriber
Hi all I'm getting a bit confused just wanted to pick brains I have booked to go on the totally free weekend to Stratford, and I am also a member of the Arvclub as well which I understand a lot of you are, they are advertising same weekend exactly same totally free, is this a joint effort where we all park together or is it seperate, I also booked the national motorhome and campervan show but with rvoc and I could have picked Arvclub I just find it so confusing I think I may be losing my mind.
If you go looking for your mind and you find mine, please send it back to me! :rock::rock::rock:

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi,
This free weekend is the overlander show on the 18,19 and 20th of September, at Stratford upon Avon.
Yes you will have to pay if you just turn up, but if you arrange to go through me I will and can get you in camping and entrance to the show for free.

Jason.

philip

Subscriber
Jason I have booked with you lol, I wa sjust trying to work out if rvoc and Arvc were parked together as the add on there Facebook page was exactly the same as yours, you will see I'm on your list already

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Jason I have booked with you lol, I wa sjust trying to work out if rvoc and Arvc were parked together as the add on there Facebook page was exactly the same as yours, you will see I'm on your list already
Yes you are Philip, I have put the post on the ARV CLUB, RVOC and now AMERICAN MOTORHOME CLUB UK.
I'm in 7 clubs and have not put it on the other 4 clubs I'm in, the reason behind that is I think I can get a quite a few from these 3 clubs.

So far 26 Rvs coming.

Last edited: