Chinese diesel heater update

We fitted a eberspacher under a wheel arch and tank for it under other as did not want it in a locker and no locker suitable.
It blows heat from side of kennel into footwells which helps when travelling.

Steve Martin

Subscriber
We fitted a eberspacher under a wheel arch and tank for it under other as did not want it in a locker and no locker suitable.
It blows heat from side of kennel into footwells which helps when travelling.
So IF you had bought a Holiday Rambler you would have found there is heating already supplied for travelling and even has a fan to assist the airflow around the footwell, as a bonus it can blow out cool air too in the warmer months:clap::clap:

So IF you had bought a Holiday Rambler you would have found there is heating already supplied for travelling and even has a fan to assist the airflow around the footwell, as a bonus it can blow out cool air too in the warmer months:clap::clap:
And Again....Silly Boy !

And if We bought a Horrible Ramble, Why would we spend many English pounds when we can enjoy just as much from Dot4.

philip

Subscriber
Just a slight hijack but was also thinking about doing this, the main furnace hammers the batteries off grid and wondered about how much battery these use? But also saw these and thought what a wonderful idea for an awning but then thought could have the locker one fitted and a ducking outlet to the outside awning side with a shut off flap. Also this is dependant on what awning I buy have seen some really good inflatable euro awnings, anyone use one?

Attachments

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Over a 100 quid to buy lose a locker space to much effort as I am not full timing can buy a lot of gas for that money and only need it when not on hook up but I can see the benifits for wild camp

philip

Subscriber
Also just fitted a 5kw one to a customers small camper and thought it was amazing as good as an ercibacerrrrrrrrr

Also have a one fitted on Tazbox, They are called " Snugger" down under. And yes you do use them at certain times of the year there.
Last trip we stripped and cleaned it, not alot to them, but it was full of bull dust as is everything else on Tazbox.

grumpy

Subscriber
Was talking to Aid4 about this very thing at the weekend, he reckons for the price an excellent bit of kit.
Going to get one fitted when have service in summer.
To save space may T into vehicle tank instead, can’t use red but smaller van so hopefully want use so much.
Grumps

Pedro1122

Subscriber
Was talking to Aid4 about this very thing at the weekend, he reckons for the price an excellent bit of kit.
Going to get one fitted when have service in summer.
To save space may T into vehicle tank instead, can’t use red but smaller van so hopefully want use so much.
Grumps
Well I've just bought this one! Now to get it fitted or try myself? If they are anything like the heaters in wagons which are virtually silent, I think for less than £100 its worth a go!

ek&lol

Subscriber
Well I've just bought this one! Now to get it fitted or try myself? If they are anything like the heaters in wagons which are virtually silent, I think for less than £100 its worth a go!
same as mine been very good so far