Cheapest RV Insurance

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
How much are they charging
Hi, I have comprehensive cover for our RV with my wife also as a named driver for £390.00 With breakdown recovery etc.(5000 miles declared limit) with confirmed .... no limit to windscreen replacement cost. Bear in mind our RV is only 27ft long and is 1993 vintage. We only have 4 years no claims discount - as my brother took a wing mirror off a HGV on the Austrian motorway last time we were abroad...(Thanks Bro !!!)

Waylyn

But mines not done 3000 yards this year
More apartment status
M
Hi, I have comprehensive cover for our RV with my wife also as a named driver for £390.00 With breakdown recovery etc.(5000 miles declared limit) with confirmed .... no limit to windscreen replacement cost. Bear in mind our RV is only 27ft long and is 1993 vintage. We only have 4 years no claims discount - as my brother took a wing mirror off a HGV on the Austrian motorway last time we were abroad...(Thanks Bro !!!)
That's more like it, I'm waiting for a couple of companies to get back to me

Waylyn

we were with Staveley Head with our motorhome, £203 a year fully comprehensive 6000 miles a year, they were very good, ever had any problems.
I have been with them for the last 2 years, but now they tell me that the company they used have gone through, and I would be better off looking myself as they can't find anything close to what I was paying

NeilandJo

Subscriber
I have been with them for the last 2 years, but now they tell me that the company they used have gone through, and I would be better off looking myself as they can't find anything close to what I was paying
Yup the underwriters dropped them in it big time, so not sure what is going on with them now they been bought out.