Cheapest RV Insurance

Waylyn

My Damon is coming up for insurance renewal, my current insurance company has gone into liquidation and I'm looking for the best deal I can get and hoping someone here can recommend a company who isn't going to try and rip me off
Thanks in advance.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
I am with the Caravan & Motorhome club. I was with Adrian Flux and they did requote slightly cheaper (£20) but although the tele sales guys assured me the windsceen cover was unlimited, when I checked the quote he sent on email, the small print said there was a max of £1000.00 on windscreen replacement,

vetmanuk

Subscriber
Just had flux renewal paperwork this week £540 limited 3k miles with breakdown cover .been with them them 12 years we owned our 1995 georgieboy custom.called them to see if they can improve and got it down to £494 . Rh came back £800 and brentacre was £500 without breakdown so looks like flux again but only £1000, windscreen cover they said with 250 excess. I only called around as each year its crept up .

Gareth62

Subscriber
I am with the Caravan & Motorhome club. I was with Adrian Flux and they did requote slightly cheaper (£20) but although the tele sales guys assured me the windsceen cover was unlimited, when I checked the quote he sent on email, the small print said there was a max of £1000.00 on windscreen replacement,
I don’t believe anything AF say.
Have now moved away from them we had the transit and the cortina insured though them. Not now though.

I’m with the caravan club not the cheapest but we have had two claims now first when the caravan was stolen £26,000, second when a pigeon hit the RV screen and smashed it £1200 to refit, both times paid out without quibble.

Waylyn

Adrian Flux
Ask for policy unlimited windscreen cover.
Mines £270 just paid
I went with Adrian Flux 2 days ago, it's actve on the 19th of this month I paid six 622 pounds but I think I will cancel it tomorrow as they have a 1500 mile limit

Waylyn

How much are they charging

Waylyn

Just had flux renewal paperwork this week £540 limited 3k miles with breakdown cover .been with them them 12 years we owned our 1995 georgieboy custom.called them to see if they can improve and got it down to £494 . Rh came back £800 and brentacre was £500 without breakdown so looks like flux again but only £1000, windscreen cover they said with 250 excess. I only called around as each year its crept up .
They charged me £622 with a 1500 mile limit, so although I have paid them this week I will cancel it tomorrow it''s not active until the 19th