Cayton Bay

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Four Winds Hurricane
RV Experience
4yrs
Off to Cayton village Caravan Park on Saturday for a week,s holiday:biggrin:.Just hope we get some good weather if we don,t we will still have a great time cos we won,t be working,yes.Booked onto a super pitch with leccy,water and drainage,and a bus stop at the gate for Scarborough and Filey.If anybody else in the area feel free to pop in for a cuppa:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
HURRICANE 31D
RV Experience
8 years
Used to go to Wallis camp site Cayton bay for years as a kid in the sixty's.
Good memories of Filey and Scarborough. Enjoy yourselves
Phil

BrianJoJosh

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A-CLASS
Model
Niesmann Bishchoff Arto 88EK
RV Experience
CAYTON

hi there john & carole,have fun on your holiday and safe journey:thumbup: regards brian jo & josh:001_cool:

P

PeteH

Hi

Used to be a great Chippy within walking distance, on the main road. I delivered Milk to the camp shop a few years ago. The old Butlins was just next door (I think Haven now own the site and are putting up a "Holiday" village).

Filey is only a Shortish walk along the beach or cliff top. some nice pubs there. Don`t be tempted to take the R_V though!! Ive done delivery there and anything over transit size can be a right pig to negotiate the narrow streets full of parked cars!!!!

Enjoy

Pete

Member No
RV Type
RV A CLASS
Model
NEWMAR SCOTTSDALE
RV Experience
hols

have a great holiday and hope weather stays good i used to go to cayton bay holiday park when i was young , had great times back then, we are going to have a great time too this week{not!!!} moving into my daughters house for the week to look after the bloody dog, big lollapin brute:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
A motorhome
RV Experience
A few
Hope you had a great trip
we are just back from France
was a trip to remember

I (yep silly air head me ) locked the spair car keys in the boot on the ferry as we disembarked at calais
then the brake buddy stopped working :cursing:
then with the brakes not working on the car the tow atachment worked loose
lost the hitch pin and washer between abbeyville and Paris.:crying:
got lost in a housing estate could not remove the car from the MH so had to drive over a flower bed and trough 3 feet high headging to turn round to escape the eastate ( wonderfull snooper sat nav waste of £400)

apart from those little misshapps it was a nice holiday
ho not to mention the ignorant french driver who would not let me move forward so the main road in to dieppe was blocked by trafice in both directions I had to un hitch the car and then move the RV so he would clear the road ahead Nice place France only a shame its full of french men!!! LOL

never trust another RVer on this site if they are selling some thing
the pound is worth more than anything to some people
you know who you are !!!!

well its nice to know there are some realy nice people on here who make up for the low life liers
cheers you nice people you know who you are too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back