Caravan pump king card closing

Gareth62

Subscriber
Got this email today

Dear Valued Customer,

As a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and active user of the Pump-King Fuel Card, we are excited to announce that Pump-King has been purchased by Horizon Fuel Limited and will now operate under Fuelpecker.

Fuelpecker has listened to customer feedback and developed set discounts off the pump price which means guaranteed savings and therefore no more weekly fuel price text messages or variable savings. Fuelpecker has also expanded the network to include Shell petrol stations. Please see below the UK set discounts:

In addition, the Fuelpecker set discounts are now available in Europe so you can save whilst travelling! These discounts can be found on the Fuelpecker website.

In order to take advantage of these benefits please click on the link below and sign up for your new Fuelpecker discount card.
Pump-King will close on 17th February 2020.
Your Pump-King account will be cancelled and your information will be securely deleted from Pump-King on the 17th February 2020. Therefore your Pump-King card will not work after the 17th February 2020.

We hope you take advantage of the new benefits with Fuelpecker. For more information and FAQs please visit the Fuelpecker website.

Kind regards
Horizon Fuel Limited
Caravan and Motorhome Club Fuel Card Supplier
Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

MikeyRV

Subscriber
I never fill up on motorway services,but pulled into Warwick services on the M40 yesterday because it was easier with toad on back. Price was £1.54 a litre. Went in and
payed and told him he should be wearing a mask and not for corona virus. :mask:

paul&debra

Subscriber
I have a BP fuel card for the business, only really use it on the motorway services. As it guarantees a price of £1.24 no matter where. The Asda at junction 4 of the M40 was £1.20.7 on Monday for unleaded now dropped to £1.18.7 not to bad access with care.

poacher

Subscriber
I see that
The Terms & Conditions of Horizon Fuels (the 'new provider') STILL has the 150 litres / 24 hour limit - paragraph 3.10 :cry::cry::cry:

but as we have an Esso next door to a Sainsburys locally - Esso's already competitive prices might just become a little more attractive ............ at least for 150 litres (y)(y) - then next door to Sainsburys to top off :):)

Gareth62

Subscriber
Our Bp card this week for work (diesel) is £1.20.9 the pump price where we fill up (motorway prices) yesterday was £1.54.7 where do they get these prices from, just thieves.
Captive audiance if folk run low then they have to fill up there
Myself I come off the motorways and find somewhere most times there's a place within a mile

johnpengers

Subscriber
A bit disappointed with the change over but being a pessimist I wondered how long Pumpking would last as it was a good deal:(.
Signed up with fuelpecker yesterday so we'll see.
What has amused me is the fabulous 1p off Shell fuel:rolleyes:......Wow !!!
I have Shell and Bp cards from Empire.........I wonder if James will notice if I use one ?:rofl:;)

RV Neal

Subscriber
Yeah I just signed up for my Fuelpecker card. I've use the Pumpking card successfully because I never fuel up over 150 litres!

Steve119

Yeah I just signed up for my Fuelpecker card. I've use the Pumpking card successfully because I never fuel up over 150 litres!
I just signed up for the card also because I was only saving an average of 2p off at Esso because my local site is pretty cheap so now I am quids in. If you email their customer service department and request a higher limit they will increase this for you :).

Steve119

A bit disappointed with the change over but being a pessimist I wondered how long Pumpking would last as it was a good deal:(.
Signed up with fuelpecker yesterday so we'll see.
What has amused me is the fabulous 1p off Shell fuel:rolleyes:......Wow !!!
I have Shell and Bp cards from Empire.........I wonder if James will notice if I use one ?:rofl:;)
Still a pretty good deal considering its free :) I spoke with the club last week to verify the changeover and they explained to me that they had lots of complaints from people only saving 1/2p so they persuaded Pump-King to do this.

poacher

Subscriber
I just signed up for the card also because I was only saving an average of 2p off at Esso because my local site is pretty cheap so now I am quids in. If you email their customer service department and request a higher limit they will increase this for you :).
Please advise email address used - a higher daily limit would be useful