Campsites

Conrad

Good morning, I am looking for a campsite with full hook up for my A class? I work in Reading and would like to be close to this area. Could someone please help I have been searching but can't seem to find one. The RV is a 2007 33 foot Monarch. Will be ready to go in about the next month to month and a half. Cheers

chatter

Subscriber
Hi and welcome, can i ask
are you looking to full time in your rv, if so you will need 2 or 3 local sites that will allow you as you can only spend 20 to 28 days on most sites.
Try looking on uk campsites, its a forum with extensive site search for uk and europe. Put in the search box the town/area you are looking for sites in. It has a mix of commercial,both club sites and 5 van sites plus privately owned independent sites

There is a site in Cheltenham that takes anything, some friends have been there for months, i believe the charges are reasonable too, not sure how close you want to be to Reading. I think its called riverside, but i can find out if its suitable for you.

Conrad

There is a site in Cheltenham that takes anything, some friends have been there for months, i believe the charges are reasonable too, not sure how close you want to be to Reading. I think its called riverside, but i can find out if its suitable for you.
Yes please would really appreciate this.

Apparently they not long increased their prices.
Regency Court Park
Lauren 07706208509
Regency Court Park, Bamfurlong Lane, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 6SL
Long term and seasonal pitches (minimum 4 weeks) starts from £90 per week.

Hope its useful.

michalclarke

Hi , if someone is looking for a very good RV or a website which can provide them the best guide about RV , they should must visit GO RVing as it is a very good website and their solutions are also very awesome . I have personally used their services and I testify to that.