Campsite in Wellington

P

peaps

Hi all

I need to find a campsite near to Wellington in Somerset for us to attend a 60th birthday party on weekend 13/14 August.It can be CL,CS or a full blown site but it must be able to accept my 36ft rv and a friends caravan.

Thanks in advance

Pete:thumbup:

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Fifth wheel Unit - pulled by a 110 crewcab Land Rover and a 'Stumpy' caravan for flying visits
Model
Eurolight 27ft
RV Experience
51 years camping & caravaning
Lots of possibilities around Wellington - Wellington covers a fairly larger area and a number of villages - can you be more exact to the part of and whether you want to be able to walk or drive to the party - (we lived near Wellington for 30 years and are parked up near there at the moment)

P

peaps

Lots of possibilities around Wellington - Wellington covers a fairly larger area and a number of villages - can you be more exact to the part of and whether you want to be able to walk or drive to the party - (we lived near Wellington for 30 years and are parked up near there at the moment)

Hi

The party is at the arts centre in eight acre lane, so reasonably close is all that matters as we will be probably be driving or taxi.

Pete:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
5th Wheel
Model
Evergreen 26RL
RV Experience
Don't bother with the CC site there, warden only wants little white boxes!!

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Fifth wheel Unit - pulled by a 110 crewcab Land Rover and a 'Stumpy' caravan for flying visits
Model
Eurolight 27ft
RV Experience
51 years camping & caravaning
Nearest sites for you would be Greenacres Touring Park or Cadeside but both do not accept large Units - this means you will need to try Gamlins Farm on 01823 672859 or 07967 683738 Colin Howe the owner I understand will at times accept larger units depending on occupancy levels - Mid August I guess he should be full up - the CL at West Buckland P Weech has now closed. Holly Bush Park at Culmhead is about 6 miles away on the Blackdown Hills - very pretty with one of the areas famous pubs alongside may well be worth a call

Gary and Rachel Todd - Holly Bush Park - Culmhead Taunton Somerset TA3 7EA
Telephone: 01823 421515 - Email: info@hollybushpark.com

although I do not know if they accept larger units or

Cornish Farm Shoreditch Taunton TA3 7BS Tel:- 01823 327746 Email:- info©cornishfarm.com who definately do this site is just off junction 25 M5 and it is just down to 26 to your party - anything else is a greater drive / taxi ride away.

Rather than give you many more if you do not get sorted with these then PM me and I can give you a lot more but we are moving farther away from wellington

Back