Bird watching

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Bonny prince Charley invented golf or flog as it was called then.one day while walking through the Heather playing the bagpipes he was set upon by the engerlish ( thanks welsh Steve) soldiers who not appreciating this superb form of music threw stones at him. To protect his beloved pipes he upended them on their drones and picked up a nearby stick and batted away the stones thus came about the game of flog a Scottish invention until the highland clearances whereupon the engerlish stole it and renamed it. I wonder If Trump is aware of this? Maybe I should tweet him:D:D

car1966

Subscriber
Bonny prince Charley invented golf or flog as it was called then.one day while walking through the Heather playing the bagpipes he was set upon by the engerlish ( thanks welsh Steve) soldiers who not appreciating this superb form of music threw stones at him. To protect his beloved pipes he upended them on their drones and picked up a nearby stick and batted away the stones thus came about the game of flog a Scottish invention until the highland clearances whereupon the engerlish stole it and renamed it. I wonder If Trump is aware of this? Maybe I should tweet him:D:D

You are a font of knowledge unless you are making it up(y):wasntme::wasntme: