Wanted Bike rack

Adrian Allen

Subscriber
i can sell you an almost Brand New Thule 3 bike towbar mounted Bike rack complete with integrated lights and number plate Holder. Its not a cheap one as someone mentioned before but i can work a price if interested. has 7 pin plug on and can include 13 pin adapter if required from memory.

Popty

Subscriber
i can sell you an almost Brand New Thule 3 bike towbar mounted Bike rack complete with integrated lights and number plate Holder. Its not a cheap one as someone mentioned before but i can work a price if interested. has 7 pin plug on and can include 13 pin adapter if required from memory.
Hi, what is the price, and could it be shipped to Oxfordshire

Adrian Allen

Subscriber
Hi, what is the price, and could it be shipped to Oxfordshire
Think to sell i would want £450 and no it could not be shipped to oxfordshire. I close to Junc 25 of M1 so could meet half way at that price ie M1 / A43 Roadchef services or you can collect from me at a round £400. DE7 postcode

Popty

Subscriber
Think to sell i would want £450 and no it could not be shipped to oxfordshire. I close to Junc 25 of M1 so could meet half way at that price ie M1 / A43 Roadchef services or you can collect from me at a round £400. DE7 postcode
Thanks, l will give it some thought.

Popty

Subscriber
Our daughter has a bike rack that fits on the tow bar of her Euromobil and they have two kids, so I am sure it took four bikes. She want to sell it, so I will ask her for a photo if you are interested. I am sure it would not take much modification to fit your RV tow hitch. Let me know what you think?
Cheers Ian
Hi is your daughter rosyrabbit15, if so l have just messaged her via ebay,

Popty

Subscriber
Hi, no that is not our daughter. She has not advertised the bike rack and I have asked her to get it out of her garage so I can take a photo for you.
Hi dgrbruv, ok, if you can send me a photo that would be great, also could it be disassembled and shipped (if the shipping does not require a new mortgage) if I paid for the shipping

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Hi, I had not taken account of the fact that you were all the way down in Oxfordshire ... and us being up here in sunny Wales !!! It must weigh a fair bit, but I will try and get a picture sorted from my daughter and see if it suits what you are looking for before we worry about postage/shipping.

Popty

Subscriber
Hi, I had not taken account of the fact that you were all the way down in Oxfordshire ... and us being up here in sunny Wales !!! It must weigh a fair bit, but I will try and get a picture sorted from my daughter and see if it suits what you are looking for before we worry about postage/shipping.
Hi lan, no worries my rv hasn't arrived yet, due within the next few days, are you going to the Stratford event??? Jason has us on the reserve list, so all being well we will be there

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Hi
We are not going to the Stratford show, we went to the earlier one, which was very good. Jason and his helpers did a superb job at marshalling everyone into the area. You will enjoy if you get to go, there will be a huge gathering of Rv's and friendly owners for you to chat too.

rig7944

Subscriber
Hi, now that we have secured our first rv, the only thing we need to do is fit a bike rack, either towbar mout type or one that l can fit to the rear of the 2003 trail lite rv, any member getting rid????
Dick newey Coventry has one of a Rv going cheep +44 7802 939032
I was over at his today