Batteries shot

Olley

Subscriber
Off to Peterborough tomorrow the engine battery is fine so as long as she starts thats good for now. with sd at Peterborough I can probably run the genny a bit without offending to many and sort new batteries later.
Did have a google lastnight and I can buy new for around £200 each,

Graham&Shirley

Subscriber
Now the rv is plugged in I noticed the battery chargers fan seemed to be running all the time, so switched the charger of and 4 hours later the voltage is 11.75, fitted them about 7-8 years ago 3 180amp banner batteries.
Bummer. :(
Off to Peterborough tomorrow the engine battery is fine so as long as she starts thats good for now. with sd at Peterborough I can probably run the genny a bit without offending to many and sort new batteries later.
What's adis
What's adi charging. is he cheaper

adi4

Subscriber
Hi, yes we can and do supply batteries both direct ship and while you are here, our main business is Automotive (including RV!) repairs, MOTs, tyres and serving, plus awnings and toppers

We also stock and supply solar panels, controllers and wiring accessories and inverters, plus we repair / supply starter motors and alternators.

For other RV related parts we use Duncan at Star Spangled Spanner / Steve at Mobile etc and encourage forum members to use them directly for RV related components

We pride ourselves in being reasonably priced in all that we do and also don't mind customers supplying their own parts if they so wish.

We hope that makes sense, if you have a requirement please feel free to contact us by PM or on 07831 812120

Many thanks

Cassie & Adi

(contact information included with permission from Jim Forum Admin)

Last edited:

RV Neal

Subscriber
Do you need a desulphicator for each battery or just one for the battery bank. If it's just one that's needed how is it connected please?

adi4

Subscriber
I did message him but no reply so far.
My apologies, I was out training all day and Adi was on his own and had a full days work to get through, I am waiting for the suppliers to come back to me to confirm what they can do but they haven't so far, and I wasn't back in time to chase them :/

I'll get on it again tomorrow as I'm back in the office, really sorry for the delay

Cassie

elitegsp

Subscriber
Are on your door step,if you haven't got sorted