Bagwell Farm.

johnpengers

Subscriber
Well here we are at Bagwell Farm getting absolutely battered by the wind.For those who have not been here the gales are blowing straight off the sea and right up the site and hammering us side on.
We've only got one slide out at the moment but fortunately our lounge slides are opposite each other so no big deal......I'm convinced we would have lost a topper by now as the bloody wind is getting stronger !!!!...No chance of putting the sat dish up .......that would last about thirty seconds:(
Fotunately our terrestrial aerial looks like a flying saucer so it's all enclosed and I'll be able to watch Endeavour later.
It's the worst weather conditions we've ever encountered but all is good.......If you're planning on driving tonight even in the car......watch it,it's not good out there.:)

Ruff Nomads

Well here we are at Bagwell Farm getting absolutely battered by the wind.For those who have not been here the gales are blowing straight off the sea and right up the site and hammering us side on.
We've only got one slide out at the moment but fortunately our lounge slides are opposite each other so no big deal......I'm convinced we would have lost a topper by now as the bloody wind is getting stronger !!!!...No chance of putting the sat dish up .......that would last about thirty seconds:(
Fotunately our terrestrial aerial looks like a flying saucer so it's all enclosed and I'll be able to watch Endeavour later.
It's the worst weather conditions we've ever encountered but all is good.......If you're planning on driving tonight even in the car......watch it,it's not good out there.:)
We had a bit of this back in October in Northern Spain. A big dirt car park right next to the sea with a dozen or so large MHs and is. All the big guns that didn’t fit in the designated parking area. The night started windy and got worse, about 0300hrs when all the cars had gone it was hilarious as all the campers started up and turned into the wind. Like ships in a storm.
You take care John.(y)

adi4

Subscriber

Tis Windy out there, we have just got back from Birmingham and it was getting windy as we got closer to home

Dan.gerous

Subscriber
My temporary shed blew away, one of those steel framed canvas covered ones. It only needed to last two more days until we moved to the new farm, instead all my tools were left standing out in the open - mass panic running around getting them all into the house! And we are nowhere near the coast. It was a good shed but the conditions were worse what it could reasonably be expected to withstand.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
You
Don’t want to live in Weymouth mate it’s horrible full of tourists who drop litter and spit gum everywhere and the locals all carry knives and cudgels. Very unfriendly. No shops and the pubs are full of drunken Irish bare knuckle fighters. And you can’t get yer Rv fixed anywhere in fact they are banned.
Oh bugger I forgot I just took me fibbing pills :D :D :)