b-class

BrianJoJosh

Subscriber
hi guys we are happy to chat with anyone that has a b-class:thumbup:come to think of it we are just happy to chat with any one:001_smile:

F

ForestBoy

Hi Brian

Like you're avatar
We're considering a B class at the moment so I have lots of questions

How many slides does your Dorado have and is it a diesel.
How long have you owned it and what's your impression of it so far.
We looked at one on the weekend but it was only 26ft and we're looking for the 30ft 3 slide. Have to say I was impressed with the build though. We also test drove the new Concorde with the 6litre turbo diesel liked that as well it handled much better than I expected.

C

Chrisdy

hi guys we are happy to chat with anyone that has a b-class:thumbup:come to think of it we are just happy to chat with any one:001_smile:
Gosh, for a moment there I thought us A-class RV'ers were being ostrich-sized. I got eggstremely upset and was scrambling to put pen to paper when I read the second sentence - so that's all right then.....
No egg on my face!!!:001_tongue::

BrianJoJosh

Subscriber
hi there forestboy thx for your compliment.we hav only just had the dorado,only done 1 trip in it but we love it.its 31 ft long with three slides.its a 6.8 v10 petrol with lpg conversion.its a bit early for us to comment on fuel consumpsion,but i dont think its to bad:thumbup:

F

ForestBoy

Hi Brian

Thats the one we're considering as 3 slides gives you the same room as an A class.
We love our A class and have done quite a few mods to it so are still debating what to do.
The issue we have is we tend to move around a lot we rarely stay on a site much more than 3 or 4 days so the size can occasionally cause problems. We think a B+ may suit our style of touring better but we're still not sure, it'll be a big step to change as we've just got our A class perfect.

Did you buy it in the uk or import yourself, I'm off to the states for a month in November and have already had some good quotes. I'm not sure until I do the numbers if I should try to sell mine private & buy in the states or trade it in in the uk. Its probably the wrong time to even be thinking about it really I suppose.

BrianJoJosh

Subscriber
hi there again forestboy,by the way wots ur name plz.we bought our dorado from a dealer in the uk called tlcfrom hinstock in shropshire.they gave us wot we thought was our best deal so we went with it.they took our autotrail cheiftain in p/x.i know this is our first rv but we think its great:thumbup:

F

ForestBoy

hi there again forestboy,by the way wots ur name plz.we bought our dorado from a dealer in the uk called tlcfrom hinstock in shropshire.they gave us wot we thought was our best deal so we went with it.they took our autotrail cheiftain in p/x.i know this is our first rv but we think its great:thumbup:

Yeh I know them in fact I was there on the weekend.
I would have no problem dealing with them although the salesman AD has a bit of a reputation.
How does it compare to the Autotrail?
Rory

F

ForestBoy

Glad you're pleased with it, must say we were impressed.

Oh his reputation is nothing to worry about just annoys people with his attitude and failure to follow up or return calls. Would'nt bother me or stop me dealing with him.