Another newbie

grumpy

Subscriber
Hi there,
we live in Kelling Heath, Weybourne, so not a million miles away.

had and lived in a Damon Outlaw for 9 years, absolutely loved it.
as already said, take your time loads of it, and then think again.
took us 2 years to get the right van !
grumpy

car1966

Subscriber
I think you must be thinking of children, not us youngsters.! :giggle: :giggle: :clap::clap: Remember, those oldies can only work for 5 mins before they have to sit down with' Nice cup of tea' or a can of Guinness..!!
Yes I agree, but we have to watch you youngsters as you cut corners and bodge jobs and I have to train up my younger associate to point out the mistakes you youngsters try to get away with, and just to correct you it's a glass or two of wine after 10am , thank you tea is for the really old , I'm not there yet:giggle:

nogaromill999

Subscriber
Well.....a bit of good news it seems........the guy that was going to sell us his Brave, called me today and it seems he only told me he had sold elsewhere because his wife was so upset because she didnt want it sold.....and he didnt know how to tell me...but apparently she now understands so the purchase is on again ! Should pick it up Monday ! Woo Hoo !! Will take a few pics and start asking questions of all you experts here, young or old !!

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
I found a grubby looking red feather in her when cleaning...previous owner says its a factory fitted non optional extra, just for luck....do all Winnibagos have them ?
We have a 'Lucky' piece of heather that we were 'persuaded' to buy from a Gypsy in the Alhambra in Granada.......... it cost me a fortune as I didn't have any small notes ...... and they don't give any change ........ just a 'good luck' spell !!!!!!!

nogaromill999

Subscriber
We are struggling a bit...are there any owners within striking distance of us in Norfolk, who would have time and inclination to show us through the main bits ? The previous owner was Czech with poor English, and made it very difficult to comprehend what switches do what and how to KNOW that mains is connected and doing anything........and how to turn on the water...I know it sounds daft but I dont want to wreck anything by pressing the wrong buttons.......