Another good job by Adi4

Gordven

We also went to Adi to get our bus serviced before we set off for Spain and Portugal. He fitted some solar panels, an inverter, full service and MOT and we are very pleased. We were able to stop anywhere for as long as we wanted and always had 240volt electric. We’ve covered 2000 miles and the bus hasn’t missed a beat so we would recommend anybody to use his services - we certainly will when we get back!

Paul Michael

Subscriber
We also went to Adi to get our bus serviced before we set off for Spain and Portugal. He fitted some solar panels, an inverter, full service and MOT and we are very pleased. We were able to stop anywhere for as long as we wanted and always had 240volt electric. We’ve covered 2000 miles and the bus hasn’t missed a beat so we would recommend anybody to use his services - we certainly will when we get back!
Can I ask, What Solar panels and inverter you had fitted and what batteries do you have on board please?

Gordven

We had three 125 watt panels supplied and fitted by Adi and a 2000 watt pure sine wave inverter. There was also a problem with our charging unit so Adi fitted a new one and then checked that the batteries would charge from generator, solar, mains supply and alternator OK. We have two 130 watt AGM marine batteries as they are deep cycle and not traction batteries and as I said we have had 240 volt electric at the flick of a switch and we have run our microwave, toaster, kettle and of course curling tongs and hair dryer whenever we wanted during our 5 weeks in Portugal.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
I curl wifeys hair with a candle and also toast bread too. It’s a bit risky but with practice works well and much cheaper. Unless you include the cost of three wigs and alimony:(:(