Americana

Jim

Administrator

chatter

Subscriber
looking at the blurb £150 friday to sunday lunchtime but includes electric, £100 for the unit and elec and £25 per person if booked before may. the pic of the rv does say driver ticket included but lower down says £100 for just rv and elec so slightly confusing

motor roamin

Subscriber
I did look at this Jim, it would depend on their security, we have had problems at retro at Newark but their security guys are excellent and put it to bed immediately and most people at the event won't even know it has happened, could be a good event if he security is up to par as we all know what Newark is like for traveller problems, might just watch this year and see for the future, if you want to call me Jim we could have a chat about it if you are interested, cheers Rick.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
We are thinking of booking this event ...but I would be interested in knowing what problems have been in the past and at Retro, as I have not been to either. Cheers Ian

elitegsp

Subscriber

MikeyRV

Subscriber
I did look at this Jim, it would depend on their security, we have had problems at retro at Newark but their security guys are excellent and put it to bed immediately and most people at the event won't even know it has happened, could be a good event if he security is up to par as we all know what Newark is like for traveller problems, might just watch this year and see for the future, if you want to call me Jim we could have a chat about it if you are interested, cheers Rick.
Never any trouble when the hells angels did the security.

RV Neal

Subscriber
We used to go every year about 20 years ago. We had about 8 years of it when Chris and Bev Jackson ran it and, as MikeyRV says, there was never any trouble when Chris employed the local HA Chapter to provide security.

We went strictly for the vintage rock'n'roll and there was always plenty of it but none now. I will continue to swerve round it! :speechless: