@aidi4......

old mo

Subscriber
Can you help this guy out on Motorhomefun, regarding this =

HELP trying to Find a Ford E550 F53 transmission gearbox filter.
...............................................................................................

If so can I give him your phone number..

If you can pass it onto me...(y)

old mo

Subscriber
Hi @aidi4... This is what the guy on fun has come back with =
.........................................................................................................................

Cheers Mo .. it’s a 99 plate- 5 speed auto F53 what we can’t tell is if it’s a F450 or F550. Apparently it’s slipping out of gear and this is the first thing to try and remedy with a oil change.

Dodgey

Subscriber
Just for fun, I changed the oil and filter on the 4eod box on our e250. Poped filter off, looked up hole and removed 3, yes 3 o ring seal widgets. On the upside it had been done a few times but the extra seals meant the filter wasn't sitting right. Box worked fine but funnily enough was much better after.

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Just for fun, I changed the oil and filter on the 4eod box on our e250. Poped filter off, looked up hole and removed 3, yes 3 o ring seal widgets. On the upside it had been done a few times but the extra seals meant the filter wasn't sitting right. Box worked fine but funnily enough was much better after.
Glad you got it sorted (y)