A frame

Azlan

Subscriber
Hi all just bought a Citroen c1 to tow where is the best place in the midlands to get a a frame fitted at a reasonable cost

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Give dave Evan's a call on 07968429111
Based in Wolverhampton wv112ay.

He will sort it to be honest it very easy to do.

I fitted mine myself quit easy.

Give him a call but he is very busy, when he can do it for you I dont know.

Attachments

Azlan

Subscriber

Thanks will have a look in the morning

Azlan

Subscriber

Thanks just spoke to to someone on that number said it would be better if we could supply the kit as they don’t do a lot of them but to let him know.thanks for the info

Chris S-S

Subscriber
Towbars 2 tow cars at Lincoln, fitted with electronic braking system not cables and will check wiring on the tow vehicle as well.

Chris S-S

Subscriber
I collected my car from the workshop just North of Lincoln, but believe that they have another site as well John.

Saying that John it is at Keelby, north of Lincoln near Grimsby!

Last edited:

johnpengers

Subscriber
Very interesting(y).In my experience the product is great but the way it was wired was an absolute mess and they didn't want to know:mad:.
I travelled from near Glastonbury up to Grimsby to have it fitted,I was promised that with the distance I'd travelled they would check,check and double check......They lied !!!!!.....I ended up going to Empire Rv to have it almost rewired:(....Like I said the electronic braking system is great.Lets hope the auto electrician in Lincoln is better than the one in Grimsby......Cheers Chris(y)

RV Neal

Subscriber
I bought a one-previous-owner Fiat Panda that was fitted with a Towbars-2-towcars system. I have had no problems with it and it has been a good choice.

johnpengers

Subscriber
I'm not knocking the product,It was the fitting and after service I had a problem with......There wasn't any.Now all is sorted it works a treat.(y)

UK Streamer

Subscriber
I have a Blue Ox Aladdin ands couldnt wish for better. Contact Blue Ox for car base frame.
I also have two used ones for sale and a Brake Buddy.