3 Weeks Out

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Damon Daybreak 3270
RV Experience
5 happy years Picking up Bits
Just got back over 1000 smiles and only problem was front jacks needed oiling and actuator cable adjusting. Easy Fix(y). Apart from the mad Welsh drivers taking parts off the Rv without permission and removing paint from the toad while we were driving it. Snowdon!!! the roads around there why oh why a full length double decker Ill never know round a hairpin bend, the middle of it was on my side of the road and then on my side of the toad:mad::mad::mad:. Even though I stopped he kept going:mad::mad::mad:.. Llanberis pass (spelling) OMG that was steep and tight both up and back again foot right down could get a run up as had to slow for logging lorries coming round narrow hairpins and on other side of rd:eek::eek::eek:. Still even with toad and 4 up she made it. Thanks to Duncans magic she runs great.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Brave 27RC
RV Experience
20 years
I sympathise with you with regard to the Llabberis pass.. I Used to work in Llanberis and have used that road a few times in ours. I once met a tag axle 'Charabang' coming the other way ... we inched past each other and the dry stone walls... very carefully. and we are only a 'tiddler' compared to you !!!

Back