For Sale 29 foot 2018 Flagstaff 29KSWS American Caravan / Travel Trailer - £30k ono

chrisaxe21

29 foot 2018 Flagstaff 29KSWS American Caravan / Travel Trailer - £30k ono (bought for £35k).
Under 3500kg!
Sleeps 6. More with airbeds.
3 slideouts.
Purchased this brand new in December 2018 but not found time to tow it anywhere so it's been on my drive since then.
I've done monthly maintenance tasks as per the manual, tested the brakes monthly, cleaned the roof and exterior monthly and rotated the tyres to avoid flat spots. It's been very well taken care of and looks as new.
Interior is immaculate also. Opposite slideouts for kitchen and living/dining making a very large living space, and the major reason I picked this model.
Good size master bedroom with RV Queen bed and mattress. Slideout wardrobe.
Theatre seats that vibrate, heat up and have a light.
Sofa bed in the living area.
Kitchen dinette that collapses into a bed.
Gas cooker and gas oven fully operational. Extractor hood.
Gas/electric fridge freezer fully operational.
Microwave.
Air con fully operational.
Bathroom with good shower, sink and toilet (never used).
Gas furnace for heating with vents in the living area, kitchen, bathroom.
Gas/electric water heater.
All windows immaculate and fully operational.
Electric stabilisers.
Docking light to see the hitch/gas bottles at night.
Two electric awnings with LED strips.
WIFI Ranger / Extender.
TV Aerial
Stereo with Bluetooth / FM/AM radio / HDMI / USB. Soundbar attached.
I've changed the gas pipe pigtails to use SafeFill bottles so you can easily fill up on UK forecourts or Morrisons garages with these (hence why I picked SafeFill). I've kept the original US LPG bottles and pigtails though and they will be included. SafeFill bottles may be kept but we can agree on that later.
240v to 110v transformer and distribution board for 110v appliances such as microwave, theatre seats, air con, fridge/freezer. UK sockets installed in every room too also from the distribution board.
I've spent over £1k on accessories such as a new unused 12v leisure battery, solar panels, wheel locks, hitch lock, hookup cable, water pipes, camco levellers/chocks, camco levelling blocks, pots/pans/crockery/cutlery/plates/bowls/cups. All included!
Collection from York area.
DM me for any questions or offers.

Attachments