For Sale 2004 Coachmen Mirada Full History only 11,000 £24,000 ono 12mths MOT

Steven holton

Ive decided to finally sell her, due to health issues I have found it impossible to go anywhere and get any kind of use so sadly she has just sat there and only done maintenance miles, I have all the paperwork from new inc Manual and Mirarda case and any work done while ive owned her has been carried out by LAS motorhomes Northampton, top spec LPG conversion by LAS 3 yrs ago but less than 2000 miles done since , 7 new tyres have less than 1000 miles, Just had fresh MOT no adviseries, This is a great buy for someone ready to use.238742387523876

snowbird

Subscriber
Steve, please PM your phone number and I will call you regarding viewing. Am in Germany until 29 of this month and I can view on the way home.

chatter

Subscriber
Steve a bit of advice delete your last post and send it via conversation to snowbird, as it stands this is a public forum and everyman and his dog not just members would have your number.
If you dont know how to just click on snowbirds avatar and a box with his profile will come up and conversation is on one of the headers

MacDubbin

This is outstanding value for money!! Have a look on eBay and you will see similar with more miles for £32k to £36k.. You know my thoughts on it Steve.. All the very best with the sale sir and whomever gets it will be getting a total bargain!!

snowbird

Subscriber
I have been trying to contact the seller for several days to try to arrange a viewing on my way home on the 29th of this month, but no reply. If anyone could contact him and ask him to reply to my phone calls, tx messages and emails I would be very grateful. I need an address for viewing on the 29th of this month. Thanks in advance.

andrew

Subscriber
Ive decided to finally sell her, due to health issues I have found it impossible to go anywhere and get any kind of use so sadly she has just sat there and only done maintenance miles, I have all the paperwork from new inc Manual and Mirarda case and any work done while ive owned her has been carried out by LAS motorhomes Northampton, top spec LPG conversion by LAS 3 yrs ago but less than 2000 miles done since , 7 new tyres have less than 1000 miles, Just had fresh MOT no adviseries, This is a great buy for someone ready to use.View attachment 23874View attachment 23875View attachment 23876
Lovely, do you have any more images and does it have just the one slide out ? Kind regards, andrew

Gogor

Subscriber
Lovely, do you have any more images and does it have just the one slide out ? Kind regards, andrew
Ive decided to finally sell her, due to health issues I have found it impossible to go anywhere and get any kind of use so sadly she has just sat there and only done maintenance miles, I have all the paperwork from new inc Manual and Mirarda case and any work done while ive owned her has been carried out by LAS motorhomes Northampton, top spec LPG conversion by LAS 3 yrs ago but less than 2000 miles done since , 7 new tyres have less than 1000 miles, Just had fresh MOT no adviseries, This is a great buy for someone ready to use.View attachment 23874View attachment 23875View attachment 23876