1st trip out this weekend.

Carl Lee

Myself (Carl) and Gill will be making our first trip to The Ranch Caravan park at Selby this weekend. I think we have everything we need but we have a note pad and pen ready to take down valuable notes and missing items etc.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
Myself (Carl) and Gill will be making our first trip to The Ranch Caravan park at Selby this weekend. I think we have everything we need but we have a note pad and pen ready to take down valuable notes and missing items etc.
Good luck on your first trip ...we still remember ours and the fun we had .. and that was 12 years ago .. stay safe and enjoy the experience. It gets easier each time you venture out. Cheers Ian & Meg

Carl Lee

Good luck on your first trip ...we still remember ours and the fun we had .. and that was 12 years ago .. stay safe and enjoy the experience. It gets easier each time you venture out. Cheers Ian & Meg
Thank you for the kind words.

Trekkin

Great times ahead, you will have forgotten something but hey that's half the fun....

Enjoy your maiden voyage, and many more to come

Happy RVin

Glyn&Lisa

Enjoy yourselves, no rush to get there, everyone will move out of the way (well most of the time) Just have loads of fun :):):):):)

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
Thank you and we are already planning our next weekend away.
Once you have been a couple of times and get your confidence sorted you will then be able to just go spur of the moment with no planning, we do that all the time and have some great times that way (y)(y)