1989 FORETRAVEL GRAND VILLA, now up for sale, what are the best websites or places to advertise?

Emoria

Hi Guys

Many of you have been very helpful in the past, when we first got our home on wheels and the following months when we were working on her....THANK YOU.

Now i'm back again as sadly we have finished our adventures. We have lived 'on the road' for three fabulous years, we travelled 13 countries in Europe, home schooled our son, its been amazing. But now its time for us to move back to a house to give our now hormonal son his own space lol.

Don't really know where to start in advertising her as she is quite unique here in the UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8336.JPG
    IMG_8336.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9061.jpg
    IMG_9061.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 90
  • _MG_6342.JPG
    _MG_6342.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 89
  • _MG_6367.JPG
    _MG_6367.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 83
  • _MG_6370.JPG
    _MG_6370.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 81
  • _MG_6387.JPG
    _MG_6387.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 80
  • _MG_6399.JPG
    _MG_6399.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 79
  • _MG_6457.JPG
    _MG_6457.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 81
  • fullsizeoutput_721.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_721.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9191.JPG
    IMG_9191.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 79

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Nice looking classic. When aforesaid horemoanal ( pun intended) :rofl:son flies the coup will you not return to Rvs? Sorry don’t know about selling but someone will.

Ruff Nomads

Lovely Classic RV. That’s proper travelling.
Gum Tree, eBay Auto Section and Auto Trader Motor Home section are all good. Take a look through the adverts and you’ll see which one would suit you best. EBay probably has more classics and most folk know how to use it.
Good luck.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
There's also a few Facebook groups for selling, some specifically for RVs & motorhomes. If using eBay, go for a classified ad, fixed cost & longer on view.

Ruff Nomads

When we were buying, we saw a couple through Motorhome Depot who advertise on eBay and Auto Trader.
Don’t know what they are like from a sellers perspective or what they charge but they appeared to deal with the whole process for the seller.

motor roamin

Subscriber
When we were buying, we saw a couple through Motorhome Depot who advertise on eBay and Auto Trader.
Don’t know what they are like from a sellers perspective or what they charge but they appeared to deal with the whole process for the seller.

They charge well for the service and don't have the best of reputations, I have seen some advertised and their rep definitely had no knowledge of RV's from the reading the ad.

Ruff Nomads

I did get that impression on a couple of occasions. The rep just turned up and let the owner do the talking. Which was fine for me but I did wonder what he was paying for.