14 1/2 stone dont bounced much

car1966

Subscriber
Well after looking at the roof of the fiver I though it needs a good clean so I though bugger the clearing up the garden I wash the roof it's moor important so ladder up on the roof soft brush and a bit of soapy stuff 1 hour later with clean solar panels and clean roof check sealer was ok down the ladder I go's thinking please got that done but as I got 3 steps from the bottom ladder decided to fall down I dont bounced like I use to graze my elbow and a big dent in my pride and just has I was untangling my self Chris came round I didn't think she swore like that I translate she ment silly Bugger.
:) but I have a clean roof(y)(y)

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
You need to go on one of the welsh pyro maniac (steve) courses he taught me how to roll when coming off bikes and I am 17 stone
Highly recommend his technique it makes you a quick learner
Why but your not a quick enough learner.........I'm sure it was only the day after that you tried to go alone free flight styley and fell off and then again with Elaine as your pillion I believe ;):rofl::rofl:
You know what they say Jimbo...........you need to walk before you can run .........or even ride before you fall, maybe get Micky to put the stabilisers back on for you next time :rofl::rofl:
Hope your ok Tony and that Chris is giving you more sympathy than Elaine gave me for my injuries over the weekend :giggle:

Jimbo99

Subscriber
Why but your not a quick enough learner.........I'm sure it was only the day after that you tried to go alone free flight styley and fell off and then again with Elaine as your pillion I believe ;):rofl::rofl:
You know what they say Jimbo...........you need to walk before you can run .........or even ride before you fall, maybe get Micky to put the stabilisers back on for you next time :rofl::rofl:
Hope your ok Tony and that Chris is giving you more sympathy than Elaine gave me for my injuries over the weekend :giggle:
Is that why you never gave me a pass certificate for mogul jumping I left in style oh by the way hows your leg ankle knee bruises remember shiny side up greasy side down when travelling all good here take care!!!