12"x 6" rear number plate

Gareth62

Subscriber
I've just bought a personal number plate for the RV and now need to find somewhere to make up a set of plates front standard rear 12x6.

Can find loads of places on eBay but very reluctant to just post off my paperwork to just anyone

Can anyone recommend a good company

------------------------------------------

Edit:

Found one Adi and Cassie
Big thank you I know it's only a small thing and it takes up your time but this really helps me out....

adi4

Subscriber
We've had all the paperwork already so no bother there.
The problem with show plates is that the vehicle will not pass a legitimate Mot with them (they won't have the BS number on them:

The British Standard for number plates
The British Standard sets out the characteristics of
the number plate. This includes visibility, strength and
reflectivity. To meet the British Standard, each number
plate must be permanently and legibly marked with the:
• British Standard number (currently BS AU 145d)
• name, trademark or other way of identifying the
manufacturer or supplier
• name and postcode of the supplying outlet.)

We are an authorised number plate supplier (not to mention fellow RVOC members ;) ) and really appreciate your business

Thanks again,

Cassie and Adi
ABM RV

adi4

Subscriber
I can support that. New, legal ones supplied by Adi and Cassie.
Any good MOT tester should pick it up :) and good MOT testers are a must in our opinion when driving vehicles of this size and weight, even more so than a normal car. Suspect MOTs put people's lives at risk including that of the driver so are not something we could entertain

Gareth62

Subscriber
I normally have my plates done at my car and van MOT place they did me some black and silver plates the BS Number is there but nearly invisible being black on black print