20180119_083025.jpg
car1966

20180119_083025.jpg

Trip to spain with one or two mishap's
Reactions: David&Rhona
We really like your truck and fifth wheel. We will go looking after corona scare over, or better yet when they develope a corona shot like the flu shot.

Its Toyota vigo hilux from Thailand inported into uk,
Not to shure but i think they are the Toyota Tacoma in America, ours is the 3lt diesel auto as for the 5er it is imported from America to uk unladen weight is 2.8 tones
Not shure who manufacture is but i will try an find out, any questions i will try and answer , good luck with your search,

Its Toyota vigo hilux from Thailand inported into uk,
Not to shure but i think they are the Toyota Tacoma in America, ours is the 3lt diesel auto as for the 5er it is imported from America to uk unladen weight is 2.8 tones
Not shure who manufacture is but i will try an find out, any questions i will try and answer , good luck with your search,
David had to tell me it was a Toyota. LOL I thought it was a Dodge. It really is a lovely combination. Looks strong and comfortable.

Yes we like it had a few problems with it on the way it is build, but most of that was no problem to sort, and i am allways doing something to it, whethur

Media information

Album
our dream
Added by
car1966
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media