Member No
RV Type
Winnebago Suncruiser
RV Experience
3yrs owning, started touring Sept 2015
Hello all,

It's my first post.... so hi!

I wondered if anyone could recommend:

1) an overnight stop near Malaga airport (within 45 mins drive). Can be an Aires - no facilities required.

2) a campsite near Seville (we want facilities as we have guests).

This is for this weekend, and we are a 12m long Winnebago.

Muchos gracias in advance!

Elizabeth

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
monaco dynasty tag
RV Experience
many years
Think there is a large aire at mijas on the right side of duel carriageway
depends on what route you are taking to Seville
also some others down that way for overnight depending on how busy

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Journey DL 34 HD
RV Experience
Since 2011
Hello Elizabeth and welcome to the club - please ask anything you like on here and someone, somewhere will most likely have the answer.

There is an Aires near Malaga airport, it's actually a Caravan/motorhome dealer cum storage unit. We stayed there overnight on our way down this time and it was fine, safe and not far from the airport. It is Autocaravanas Seyla and the co-ordinates are;

N36.42.537
W004.31.441

http://www.autocaravanasseyla.es/index.html

It's 10 euro a night and includes electricity (2 euro discount if you have the All the Aires, Spain & Portugal book with you).

There's also a campsite at Dos Hermanas near to Seville (Camping Villsom), nice enough site with good bus service to Seville;

http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/spain/andalusia/seville/seville/campsite-villsom-106564/

We stayed there a couple of years ago in our RV (10.5m), it was a squeeze but we managed, check with them first to see if you can park in the bottom bit (it's bigger and easier than where we stayed up at the top!)

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Hi and a great big welcome to the forum from Paul & Debra, we can't help with sites I'm afraid as we haven't done Spain yet.

But please join in on here and hopefully you will get all the help and information you need.:D(y)

Member No
RV Type
Winnebago Suncruiser
RV Experience
3yrs owning, started touring Sept 2015
Hello again everyone and thanks so much for the advice - and the welcome messages!

Merv-IOM: we saw your message too late (thank you and sorry) but sorted ourselves near Malaga airport anyway. We tried to stay at an Aires we found on the net but it's closed now. (For everyone else's info this was Aires 6452, Carretera Ferrocarril MA 307 Km 2, MA9001 Poligono Alhaurin de la Torre, 29130 - NOW CLOSED).

We found another one on the net, Aires 24511 (Carretera de Cadiz km 241, Carrefour Planet Los Patios, Parking du centre commercial
29001) which is literally 6 minutes from the airport and is around the back of a Carrefour. I was reluctant at first as it's right next to a busy road and I thought it might not be secure but it was great. And free, and so convenient to pick up our friends the next day!

The Villsom Seville campsite has messaged me personally to say we will fit so thanks to those who suggested it. We'll be there tomorrow so I'll let you know if it's suitable for our size.

We have stayed in a number of places over the last 3 months so I'll compile a list and post on here because if we fit on, then most other RV's will too.

Happy travels everyone and we hope to meet some of you on our tour of Europe!

Elizabeth x

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Journey DL 34 HD
RV Experience
Since 2011
Hi Elizabeth

Glad you got sorted out around Malaga and hopefully you'll fit in ok at Villsom.

Good luck on your travels and maybe we'll see you sometime (we're in Conil de la Frontera at the mo)

Merv & Sandra

Back