Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Winnebago Journey DL 34 HD
RV Experience
Since 2011
Sandra has strung together some short movie clips we made while driving, during our 2014 tour, set it all to music and published it on YouTube. It's not long and better with the sound turned on. I think it's pretty good too (but I would wouldn't I?) :nod:

You're all welcome to have a gander

and, if you're up for it, here's another short one (of Finland).......

car1966

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
5th wheel
Model
Eurocruiser 855 pull by a 3lite toyota pick up
RV Experience
jan 2011 new
Sandra has strung together some short movie clips we made while driving, during our 2014 tour, set it all to music and published it on YouTube. It's not long and better with the sound turned on. I think it's pretty good too (but I would wouldn't I?) :nod:

You're all welcome to have a gander

and, if you're up for it, here's another short one (of Finland).......

THAT WAS BRILLIANT I AM NOT JEALOUS I AM BLOODY GREEN WITH ENVY :swear::envy::envy::envy::envy::envy:

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
SUPERB !!!!
Really appreciate those videos what a great effort and what a great time it looks like you've had.

Thank you , got any more for us??? (y)

Steve

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
RV Experience
Since 2011
SUPERB !!!!
Really appreciate those videos what a great effort and what a great time it looks like you've had.

Thank you , got any more for us??? (y)

Steve
Thanks for the kind words and YES, she's working on one covering Hungary as we type........all will be revealed soon

motor roamin

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
A 2008 Fleetwood Revolution LE 40R
RV Experience
Bloody fantastic (y) what owning a RV is about Ooooooohow I wish..........speaking as someone who trains many lady Hgv drivers good on ya Sandra it's great to see you enjoying driving the RV..........keep it up guys as I said fantastic, just what I needed after being on the Internet all night working.

All the best Rick

Paxso10

Banned
Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Monaco monarch
RV Experience
1 year
Thank you for sharing that with us we knew we were going to have fun with we thought about buying any rv now that we have got her and we've seen your lovely film I now know how much fun we are going to have when we get on the road CANT WAIT

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
Thanks for the kind words and YES, she's working on one covering Hungary as we type........all will be revealed soon
Keep them coming her time putting them together is not wasted they are fantastic to watch and the music choice is perfect!!
What do you use to film them on, anything fancy or a simple enough video camera? Seeing these we will be needing to take some videos when we eventually get away but don't want anything too technical to use.

Steve

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
RV Experience
Since 2011
Keep them coming her time putting them together is not wasted they are fantastic to watch and the music choice is perfect!!
What do you use to film them on, anything fancy or a simple enough video camera? Seeing these we will be needing to take some videos when we eventually get away but don't want anything too technical to use.

Steve

Steve et al.

Well nothing extra special was used, we promise!

All Sandra uses is her Motorola Moto G Android mobile phone (16gb model)! It takes HD movies as well as normal ones, the still pictures she takes with it are stunning (see our thread "Bless me, how about this?" for examples). We do have another 'proper' camera but never use it.

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
RV Experience
Since 2011
PS. The movies clips were strung together using Windows Live Movie Maker (free) and hours of patience.

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
Thats good to hear then, we can just stick with the phones then, I played the Youtube videos over Chrome Cast onto the TV for Elaine to see and she was commenting all the way through how crisp and clear the videos were and we reckoned that you must have some sort of video camera!! I've just upgraded from Iphone 4s to the 6 so will have to give it a try to see how it looks

Thank you (y)(y)

Steve

Member No
RV Type
Thor A class
Model
Infinity v10 2002
RV Experience
12 years Caravaners RVers 9yrs
absolutely brilliant:clap: you captured moments and memories that will live with you always, thank you for sharing them with us, you also but many of my worries to bed:whew: and i cant wait for our adventures to other counties to begin,
we have had a wonderful summer pottering around the Uk this year, but watch out Europe we will be visiting you next year all being well,
In the opening scene you where going over that bridge i could here my Martin shouting Your having a giraffe woman lol as he does with many a road i tell him to go down :rofl:

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
RV Experience
Since 2011
absolutely brilliant:clap: you captured moments and memories that will live with you always, thank you for sharing them with us, you also but many of my worries to bed:whew: and i cant wait for our adventures to other counties to begin,
we have had a wonderful summer pottering around the Uk this year, but watch out Europe we will be visiting you next year all being well,
In the opening scene you where going over that bridge i could here my Martin shouting Your having a giraffe woman lol as he does with many a road i tell him to go down :rofl:

Hi Dee

The bridge you refer to at the beginning is a dam just north of Barragem de Povoa, Portugal. Someone in a wobble box, who came that way, warned us of how tight it was as he'd scraped his going thro! I admit we thought we'd (I'd) made a mistake but we carried on undaunted. The bend in the middle was the worst bit - we had about 1/2" on drivers side and maybe an 1" on the kerbside to play with. What made it even worse was the fact that the wall prevented us from opening the door to get out and watch! We imagine we'll be the only RV'rs to ever venture over it.

Back